Thursday 17 May 2007

Photos from the Off Centre play

All photos belong to and are credited to "The Necessary Stage"

Mislina plays Saloma in Off Centre.
Saloma: My social worker said I must come here. Rose.  She always visit
me.

Melvinder Kanth plays Vinod and Mislina plays Saloma
Saloma [Narrator]: Saloma looked at Vinod and...and smiled.  What else
could she do?
She liked him. He was crazy.

Mislina plays Saloma
Saloma: Must take.  If not cannot become well.  You take or not Vinod?

Mislina plays Saloma
Saloma: You can go back.  I know you very busy.  Got a lot of work to
do. So, you can go back.

Alin Mosbit plays Mak (Saloma's mother) and Mislina plays
Saloma
Mak: Saloma, today is Friday. Today what we do? Asap rumah kan? See,
I put that
there OK? Dengar tak? Nak dekat Azan.

Mislina plays Saloma and Melvinder Kanth plays Vinod
Vinod: We are friends?


Mr Alvin was very gracious and kind to send me these nice photos of the play itself to post up.

All photos belong to and are credited to "The Necessary Stage"

No comments:

Free Blog Counter